Yale School of Nursing Alumnae/i Association
Each graduate of Yale School of Nursing is automatically enrolled in the YSN Alumnae/i Association. The Association’s mission is to bring alumnae/i together, both in relation to YSN and to each other, and is available to you as a resource in many ways.
Please visit the Yale School of Nursing Alumnae/i Reunion page for a recap of the 2012 Reunion Weekend.
As a member of the YSN Alumnae/i Association you will:
- Receive emails containing YSNews, our monthly electronic newsletter
- Be invited to alumnae/i events, including events in your region and the annual Alumnae/i Reunion Weekend
- Enjoy our award-winning Yale Nursing Matters magazine, published twice a year, and mailed directly to our alumnae/i
- Be welcome to participate in events which will promote networking opportunities with students and other alumnae/i
- Automatically enjoy all of the privileges of being a member of the University-wide Association of Yale Alumni (AYA):
- Access to Yale's Online Career Network
- Access to Yale's Online Alumni Directory
- Life-Long Yale Email
To learn more, contact the Office of Development and Alumnae/i Affairs.