Applicants to the Doctor of Nursing Practice Program are required to submit the following:
Application Deadline: March 1, 2014
- Online application
- Non-refundable application fee of $100
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts from all previous academic programs.
- Scores from either the TOEFL or the IELTS will be required of non-native speakers of English who have not received either a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a US institution of higher learning.
- Three letters of recommendation submitted electronically through the online application system. Letters may be from clinical, academic, and/or professional references.
- International transcripts must be evaluated by a credentialing agency such as World Education Service or Educational Credential Evaluators. This includes a course by course evaluation, as well as, a certified English translation of all non-English transcripts. International applicants should also review: International Applicants Information
All candidates to the DNP program will have earned a master of science in nursing (or an equivalent degree) and are required to have taken (or to take) a graduate level statistics course prior to enrolling.
Please note: The DNP program enrolls students on a part time basis.
For more information or questions about the application please contact the Admissions Office.