Information Sessions, Advising, and Recruiting
Off-campus Recruiting Events
If you would like a representative from YSN Admissions to host an information session at your school, hospital, or other health care facility please contact our office, 203-737-1793.
On-campus Information Sessions
Throughout the year, the Admissions Office hosts a series of on-campus Information Sessions. The visit includes an information session with the Associate Director of Enrollment Management, a question and answer period, as well as a tour of the School of Nursing’s facility. Information sessions are degree/program specific (unless otherwise specified), so please read each event description carefully.
To sign-up for an information session please click on the date you wish to attend. There is limited seating on some dates, please register for your preferred date in a timely manner. If you have questions or concerns please contact Sandy Esposito at 203-737-1793 or email@example.com.
Information Sessions for fall of 2020 will resume later spring, early summer.
Following an initial review of written credentials, qualified applicants to the Yale School of Nursing are invited to interview. Interviews take place by Zoom.
- 2020 GEPN Interviews will held in November - December.
- 2020 MSN for RN Interviews will be held in November - December.
- 2020 Post-MSN Certificate Interviews will be held in November - December.
- 2020 DNP Interviews will be held in January.
- PhD Interviews are generally held in late January/early-February.