Information Sessions, Advising, and Recruiting
Off-campus Recruiting Events
If you would like a representative from YSN Admissions to host an information session at your school, hospital, or other health care facility please contact our office, 203-737-1793.
On-campus Information Sessions
Throughout the year, the Admissions Office hosts a series of on-campus Information Sessions. The visit includes an information session with the Associate Director of Enrollment Management, a question and answer period, as well as a tour of the School of Nursing’s facility. Information sessions are degree/program specific (unless otherwise specified), so please read each event description carefully.
To sign-up for an information session please click on the date you wish to attend. There is limited seating on some dates, please register for your preferred date in a timely manner. If you have questions or concerns please contact Sandy Esposito at 203-737-1793 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following an initial review of written credentials, qualified applicants to the Yale School of Nursing are invited to New Haven for an interview. When distance presents a hardship, candidates can arrange a phone interview.
- 2018 GEPN Interviews will held in January 2018 and February 2018
- 2018 MSN for RN Interviews will be held in February, March, and early April.
- 2018 Post-MSN Certificate Interviews will be held in March and early April.
- 2018 DNP Interviews will be held in April.
- PhD Interviews are generally held in late January/early-February.