Alumni Job Board
Yale School of Nursing regularly posts job openings from interested employers that are looking to fill positions with our alumni.
Job openings from companies across the state and country will be posted here with information regarding the position, and direct links to the company website or email for applicants to learn more about the position and to apply.
We hope that this will be a helpful resource for you in your job search.
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Zaheen Medical Center, LLC
231 Sutton St., Unit 1A
North Andover, MA 01845
Attn: Kamran Ehsan, Clinic Manager
We are looking for an advanced practice nurse (FNP) or Physician Assistant (PA) that helps with all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatments and consultations. They may work outpatient, seeing patient age 7+ and can perform independently and can see 15+ patient per day.
They provide general and preventative care, conduct check-ups, treat illnesses, order lab tests and prescribe medication for children and adults.
They will serve their patients as primary care providers, and day-to-day duties are very similar to those of doctors in their field or specialty.
Nurse practitioners perform the important task of educating patients about preventative care and prescribed treatments. They will conduct physicals, order tests and serve as a patient’s primary healthcare provider. Some nurse practitioners are also able to prescribe medications.
- Massachusetts License
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience for seeing 10+ patients per day in family and/or urgent care environment
- Salary: 85000 to 110,000 depending upon experience.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks vacation
- Retirement plan
- Yearly bonus
Send resume to Kamran Ehsan, Clinic Manager
Date Posted: January 7, 2021
Women’s Health CT
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate the needs and care of patients, consulting and collaborating with other health care providers in an OB/GYN office setting
- Provide competent patient care to patients by conducting comprehensive assessments to include:
- Obtaining and interpreting appropriate data
- Demonstrating critical thinking and diagnostic skills in ordering screening or diagnostic tests or procedures
- Develops and analyzes differential diagnoses that are based on clinical and laboratory data
- Prescribing medications or treatments appropriate to the diagnosis in accordance with the specific governing board for the profession
- Communicate appropriately with collaborating/supervising physicians, other health care professionals, patients and families
- Document clearly, consistently, in a timely manner all patient care activities and follow-up care. Code appropriately, based on the documentation and established standards
- Direct other clinic staff in the provision and execution of medical care
- Support and abide by all practice safety policies and procedures
- Maintain and enhance a current level of knowledge relative to professional practice as well as continuing education requirements necessary for licensure
- If appropriate to your license and training, patients duties may include
- Endometrial Biopsies
- Colposcopy & Biopsies
- LARC (IUD & Nexplanon) Insertion & Removal
- Minor Office Procedures
- Current licensure in the State of Connecticut as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (Certified Nurse Practitioner or Certified Nurse Midwife) or Physician Assistant
- Knowledge of medication and their interactions and reactions; physical assessment skills; counseling and education skills, and ability to formulate plans of care
- 1-2 years OB/GYN experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Considerable interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills
Send resume to Janna S. Lyon, MHA
Date Posted: January 11, 2021