Monday, September 26, 2022 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Are you interested in conducting original, health-related research in a low-to-middle-income (LMIC) country?
Why apply for the Downs Fellowship?
- Open to all graduate and professional students.
- Travel and conduct original research abroad in LMICs*
- Challenge yourself professionally to respond to unanticipated situations
- Gain new perspectives on your responsibilities as multidisciplinary professionals
- Be an ambassador to promote equity in global health
- Participate in workshops to develop professional writing and pre-departure training
- Receive support of Yale faculty members to provide intellectual support and practical assistance
- Experience new cultures and make lasting memories
*pending Yale and destination travel restrictions due to COVID-19