Student Building Use
The Yale School of Nursing building at 400 West Campus Drive in Orange, Connecticut, is a shared space among faculty, staff, andstudents. The following protocol has been proposed to:
1. Ensure a safe environment for our community
2. Adhere to University best practices and compliance standards
3. Support Yale and YSN sustainability efforts by reducing energy use.
• Students will be granted access to all floors of the building during regular school hours (defined as 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.).
• Between 8 p.m. and 7:30 a.m., Yale Nursing students will be permitted access to the garden level and first floor of the building only(garden-level classrooms, wellness room, the Hub, first-floor classrooms, study rooms, and the Learning Commons).
• Exceptions include approved events and/or classes that take place during non-school hours.
• Building access will be extended during certain exam periods and communicated in advance to students.