Post Master’s APRN Certificates
Post Master’s APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) certification is currently available in the following areas:
- adult/gerontology acute care nurse practitioner
- family nurse practitioner
- pediatric nurse practitioner - acute care
- pediatric nurse practitioner - primary care
- psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner
While many students complete the post master’s APRN program within two years, the program allows students to design individualized plans of study with faculty, in accordance with student backgrounds, career objectives, and outside commitments.
All programs are offered in person at the Yale West Campus in Connecticut, online is not an option at this time.
Tuition is charged on a per-credit basis. Students are not charged for courses that are waived by either transcript or challenge examination. Post master’s APRN certificate students are not eligible for scholarship aid, but may be eligible for loans for graduate and professional students.
PMC Application Requirements:
- Online NursingCAS Application
- Current Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Current APRN license
- Three letters of recommendation (academic and professional)
- Official transcripts at the time of application
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (required of all non-native English speakers)
- Integrated and comprehensive essay (400-600 words)
- Two short answer essays (150-300 words)