Post Master’s APRN Certificates
Post Master’s APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) certification is currently available in these four areas:
- adult/gerontology acute care nurse practitioner
- family nurse practitioner
- pediatric nurse practitioner - acute care
- pediatric nurse practitioner - primary care
- psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner
While many students complete the post master’s APRN program within two years, the program allows students to design individualized plans of study with faculty, in accordance with student backgrounds, career objectives, and outside commitments.
Tuition is charged on a per-credit basis. Students are not charged for courses that are waived by either transcript or challenge examination. Post master’s APRN certificate students are not eligible for scholarship aid, but may be eligible for loans for graduate and professional students.
PMC Application Requirements:
- Online Application
- Current Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Current RN license
- Three letters of recommendation (academic and professional)
- Un-official transcripts at the time of application (official if offered admission)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores ( required of all non-native English speakers)
- Integrated and comprehensive essay (400-600 words)
- Two short answer essays (150-300 words)
Prompts to essay questions and short answer essays are available in the application portal.
To apply, please visit: apply.nursing.yale.edu/apply/