Change of Student Status Form Full time to Part-Time

This form must be completed after the MSN or PMC student has reviewed their request to change status with the Specialty Director and received their approval. All change of status requests must first be discussed with the student’s academic advisor and Specialty Director as per the Part-Time Study for MSN and PMC Students Policy.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.