Are you inspired to become more involved in the YSN community? The YSN Alumni Association (YSNAA) is now accepting nominations for service on the Board for a three-year term beginning July 1, 2023. The next YSNAA Board will have the unique privilege of preparing for the school’s Centennial slate of programming, starting with a kickoff celebration in September. Join us as we celebrate the school’s storied history and look ahead to its second century.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic team of talented and dedicated YSN alumni, please submit your nomination form by April 15, 2023.
Members typically meet in New Haven annually and collaborate on a number of initiatives via conference calls throughout the year. The board’s purpose is:
• To further the mission and strengthen the interests of YSN.
• To promote professional standards and educational advancement of nursing.
• To promote fellowship among graduates of the school.
• To increase the visibility of the school within the university.
• To support collaboration between the student and alumni communities.
Submissions will be reviewed by the YSNAA’s Nominating Committee, which will develop a slate of candidates from those nominated. YSN alumni will then elect three board members later this spring.
If you have questions about Board service, the nomination process, or the election, please contact YSNAA President Elyssa Noce.
We look forward to receiving your nomination for the YSNAA Board by April 15!