How to Update your Information

Students can update their addresses, phone numbers personal emails, and other personal information by logging into the Student Information System (SIS).

Students cannot update their name on SIS if they have an official name change. Those students can notify the Office of Student Affairs and provide proof of the name change. The Office of Student Affairs can then update the student’s record.