Grade Change Form

Grade change requests are submitted when a student’s grade must change due to clerical error, grade appeal, or grade update (incomplete to grade). Complete the form below to submit a grade change for a student(s). Please complete one form per course. If you have multiple students in your course, please list them all in the space provided, with their corresponding grade next to the name. If you have the same student in multiple courses, you must fill out a separate form for each course.

Please be sure to spell all names correctly. 

Please list the semester in which this course took place/the semester for which the grade was assigned.
Please list the year in which the student took this course/the year for which the grade was assigned.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.